An imbalanced ego makes for either posturing or genuflecting–neither of which will connect audiences to the speaker or the message. Our Ego Reconstruction program takes on the vital task of rebalancing the ego for maximum communication effectiveness.
- Executives who are eager to get their message across but who:
- Apologize in their body language and tonality
- Overcompensate in their behavior to deflect what they are really experiencing
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to get your ego out of the way so you can connect with your audience and gain their trust.
- A higher awareness of what role the ego plays in your communications
- How to recognize when the ego is getting out of balance
- Techniques to either build the ego or keep it in check