Have you or someone on your team ever lost a sale or potential client by failing to make a good first impression?
For the executive who encounters new, unfamiliar situations and finds themselves self-conscious, ungrounded, anxious and off their game, our First Impressions series provides exactly the help they need.
Executives whose bottom line is predicated on their very first impression, such as those who handle:
- Project Management
- Organizational Change
- Business Development
…and many more
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to be centered in high-pressure situations
- How to become more present in the moments before an encounter
- How to let your business brilliance shine no matter what the circumstance
- How to be truer to yourself so that you can become more effective and persuasive
- A dependable process to prepare yourself to be grounded before a high stakes meeting
- The ability to recognize communication obstacles before they take you over
- Techniques to eliminate the communication obstacles